What we love about this property
- • Unbeatable location for those who wish to be close to the beach and near the centre.
- • The combination of the traditional Mallorcan seaside houses, with the bright and airy touches of the present owner, gives a pleasant feel to the house.
- • A car is not necessary as you are close to everything.
Things to know
- • There is a spiral staircase that leads up to the upper floor and should be taken into consideration if you have toddlers.
- • You will be in one of the best locations in Port de Pollença, if you book for the peak season there will be a lively atmosphere.
- • The small back terrace is enclosed but due to a high building close by, is not totally private.
Main floor: Open plan living/dining room with chimney, additional seating area, Kitchen, 1 full bathroom and 1 twin bedroom.
Upper floor: 1 double bedroom, 1 twin bedroom, 1 full bathroom.
Exterior: Front terrace with dining table and a small back terrace with a couple of loungers and a built-in BBQ.
Important information before booking:
Bookings for this property need to be approved by the owner. For this reason, in the unlikely event the property is not available, we reserve the right to cancel reservations within the first 72h should the property not be available. Please bear this in mind before booking flights or making other arrangements. If you have any questions or concerns do not hesitate to contact us.