Puerto Pollensa, Mallorca, Spain
01 January, 2019 — 28 February, 2019
Save 20% off booking a stay in one the selected properties during January and February 2019.
What we love about this property
- Unbeatable location for those who wish to be close to the beach and near the centre.
- The combination of the traditional Mallorcan seaside houses, with the bright and airy touches of the present owner, gives a pleasant feel to the house.
- A car is not necessary as you are close to everything.
Things to know
- There is a spiral staircase that leads up to the upper floor and should be taken into consideration if you have toddlers.
- You will be in one of the best locations in Port de Pollença, if you book for the peak season there will be a lively atmosphere.
- The small back terrace is enclosed but due to a high building close by, is not totally private.
Main floor: Open plan living/dining room with chimney, additional seating area, Kitchen, 1 full bathroom and 1 twin bedroom.
Upper floor: 1 double bedroom, 1 twin bedroom, 1 full bathroom.
Exterior: Front terrace with dining table and a small back terrace with a couple of loungers and a built-in BBQ.
Permit ID ETV/6883