What we love about this property
- Rustic and charming villa set in the countryside of Puerto Pollensa, just a short drive into town or a gentle stroll, only 1.5km to the outside of town.
- Ideal for families looking to get away to enjoy a traditional Mallorcan holiday home.
- The garden area is beautiful with mature plants, the whole setting is really well taken care of and feels very private and secluded.
- Large pool accessed by Roman steps which is great for families to play in when it gets too warm in the summer.
Things to know
- The fourth bedroom is a mezzanine accessed from the kitchen. Please note it does not have a door or walls on one side. This room is best for teenagers. No AC.
- Mild road noise can sometimes be heard from the main road between Puerto Pollensa and Pollença but the road cannot be seen. The villa is not overlooked by other properties but neighbours are nearby.
- The villa has a limited selection of TV channels.
- It is possible to walk into town from this property, it takes about 20 minutes, but when it comes to buying shopping etc. and going to and from the property in the dark, a car is recommended.
- The villa is kept cool in the summer using thick stone walls and small windows, traditional in Mallorcan architecture. Although this is the case, air conditioning has been installed in the bedrooms and living room.
Ground Floor: Entrance, large open plan kitchen with breakfast table and dining area. Spacious living room. Master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and en-suite shower room. Two twin bedrooms with a shared full bathroom. Laundry room.
Mezzanine: Open plan twin bedroom with en-suite shower room. Please note there is no bedroom door and this room is a mezzanine. No AC
Exterior: Terrace by the entrance of the villa with a built-in BBQ area. Swimming pool (11m x 4m). Mature gardens. Small covered terrace by the swimming pool. WC.