This first-floor apartment is located in a small building with a spacious terrace overlooking the Pollensa bay, beach and marina at the end of the famous Pine Walk. The large balcony offers a balance between views and privacy with some screening from the palms, pine, tamarind and acacia trees on the Pine Walk particularly in the Summer period and later part of the season. Away from roads and the noise of traffic and is within walking distance of numerous excellent restaurants, shops and all the facilities of Puerto Pollensa.
This apartment has 3 double bedrooms (two of them with ensuite bathrooms), 3 bathrooms, a lounge, kitchen and utility, and is fully furnished and equipped in a contemporary style.
What we love about this property
- Stunning views of the seafront in Puerto Pollença.
- A few meters away from the beach.
- Central location.
- Two bedrooms have ensuite bathrooms which is not common in the area.
Things to know
- Both ensuite bathrooms have glass doors, however, there’s also an independent third bathroom across the corridor.
- The apartment is located in the seafront close to restaurants with a lively atmosphere.