This fabulous property has been beautifully restored, yet maintaining the authentic Majorcan feel to it. Es Clotal lies on 12 acres of land, with a vast range of fruit trees, olive trees and oak trees at the foot of the mountains, and even a small football pitch area for the little ones. Sit and enjoy the peacefulness and beauty in a unique setting with an exceptional feel to it. Set in the Vall d’en March area of Pollença, the house has a spectacular setting, surrounded by the imposing mountains, peacefulness and total privacy. You will simply forget there is a world beyond this property.
What we love about this property
- • There is plenty to keep the children entertained here, a small football pitch, table tennis, a collection of DVD’s, a choice of holiday books and a great kids room with all sorts of toys, games and apple TV.
- • Located at the start of ‘Camí Vell de Lluc’ (old pilgrims way to Lluc monastery), it is a paradise for hikers, mountain bikers, cyclists and for those who love exploring and being active.
- • The well-kept grounds flourish with beautiful local flora and fauna with each season bringing different flowers and wildlife.
- • The large kidney-shaped pool has roman steps. The pool can be heated in the colder months, upon request for 400€/wk.
Things to know
- • A reduced price is available for smaller groups. (Up to 4 guests and occupying 2 bedrooms only) Peak season: 10%; Rest of the year: 20%. Please ask our rentals team about the discount.
- • Although all the bedrooms have A/C, the house is very cool in the hot months of the summer, due to its thick walls, and nice and warm in the colder months.
- • The first bedroom is on a split level with a few steps upon accessing the room and further ones to access the en-suite bathroom.
- • For families or friends who enjoy a bit of liveliness with shops, restaurants and being always in touch with the outside world, you may find this property a little remote, despite being just 7 km from Pollensa old town.
- • Mobile phone reception is very limited; however, there is a landline and wifi at the villa.
- • Central heating is included in the price in the winter months.
Ground Floor: Entrance hall, living room, toilet, children’s playroom, dining room, fully equipped kitchen with a breakfast table for 4, pantry, laundry room and shower room.
Split level: 1 double bedroom with en-suite bathroom on a split level.
First Floor: 1 double bedroom with en-suite shower room, 1 large double bedroom and 1 twin room (direct access to exterior), with large shared shower room.
Exterior: Large kidney-shaped pool (~15m x 5m, depths: 1 – 2m), chill out area, portable BBQ, covered dining area, children’s football pitch.Table tennis.
Click here to experience our virtual tour in fullscreen.
Important information before booking:
Bookings for this property need to be approved by the owner. For this reason, in the unlikely event the property is not available, we reserve the right to cancel reservations within the first 72h should the property not be available. Please bear this in mind before booking flights or making other arrangements. If you have any questions or concerns do not hesitate to contact us.