This fabulous property has been beautifully restored, yet maintaining the authentic Majorcan feel to it. Es Clotal lies on 12 acres of land, with a vast range of fruit trees, olive trees and oak trees at the foot of the mountains, and even a small football pitch specially designed for the little ones.
Sit and enjoy the peacefulness and beauty in a unique setting with an exceptional feel to it. Set in the Vall d’en March area of Pollença, the house has a spectacular setting, surrounded by the imposing mountains, peacefulness and total privacy. You will simply forget there is a world beyond this property.
What we love about this property
- There is plenty to keep the children entertained here, a small football pitch, table tennis, a collection of DVD’s, a choice of holiday books and a great kids room with all sorts of toys, games and apple TV.
- Located at the start of ‘Camí Vell de Lluc’ (old pilgrims way to Lluc monastery), it is a paradise for hikers, mountain bikers, cyclists and for those who love exploring and being active.
- The well-kept grounds flourish with beautiful local flora and fauna with each season bringing different flowers and wildlife.
- The large kidney-shaped pool has roman steps. The pool can be heated in the colder months, upon request for 400€/wk.
Things to know
- Please note: the discount is available for smaller groups. (Up to 4 guests and occupying 2 bedrooms only) Peak season: 10%; Rest of the year: 20%. Please ask our rentals team about the discount.
- Although all the bedrooms have A/C, the house is very cool in the hot months of the summer, due to its thick walls, and nice and warm in the colder months.
- The first bedroom is on a split level with a few steps upon accessing the room and further ones to access the en-suite bathroom.
- For families or friends who enjoy a bit of liveliness with shops, restaurants and being always in touch with the outside world, you may find this property a little remote, despite being just 7 km from Pollensa old town.
- Mobile phone reception is very limited; however, there is a landline and wifi at the villa.
- Central heating is included in the price in the winter months.
- As of 01/07/2016, all travellers to the Balearic Islands are required to pay a 2.20€ per day per person sustainable tourism tax for any guests aged 16 and over.
Ground Floor: Entrance hall, living room, toilet, children’s playroom, dining room, fully equipped kitchen with a breakfast table for 4, pantry, laundry room and shower room.
Split level: 1 double bedroom with en-suite bathroom on a split level.
First Floor: 1 double bedroom with en-suite shower room, 1 large double bedroom and 1 twin room (direct access to exterior), with shared shower room.
Exterior: Large kidney-shaped pool (~15m x 5m), chill out area, portable BBQ, covered dining area, children’s football pitch.Table tennis.
Click here to experience our virtual tour in fullscreen.