Furnished in a rustic Mediterranean style with all the modern comforts. This villa is split over three levels: the main floor and 1st floor as the main house while the lower floor is an independent living area.
Ideal property for two families travelling together. The landscape style swimming pool with natural rocks and a cascade is surrounded by a lawn area and lovely garden.
Please note that the standard of the basement is more basic than the main house and does not have A/C.
What we love about this property
- A fantastic outdoor area with a large covered dining and seating area, overlooking the pool and mature garden.
- You have the option to rent just the main house with a total of 4 bedrooms for up to 8 people. For larger groups of up to 12 people, there are two additional twin bedrooms in the basement.
- The property is a great distance to cycle to the old town of Pollença, and the country roads are ideal for runs or walks.
Things to know
- The pool is an irregular shape and size. The maximum depth is 1.80m. There is a separate shallow end for small children.
- The basement level is furnished more modestly, and the bedrooms do not have A/C. It is best suited to teenagers or children if travelling in a big group.
- The villa is cooled naturally due to the Mallorcan architecture used. For this reason, air conditioning is only installed in the ground and first-floor bedrooms.
- Although there are neighbouring houses, the property still feels private and is not overlooked.
- Basement not available before 13th April 2019 or after 26th October 2019.
Ground Floor: Entrance, open living and dining area with direct access to the exterior, fully equipped kitchen with dining table, 1 double bedroom, 1 shower room.
First Floor: 2 twin bedrooms, 1 full bathroom, 1 double bedroom with en-suite shower.
Basement floor: Living room area, 2 small twin bedrooms, 1 shower room and direct access to the exterior.
Exterior: Large covered terrace giving onto the beautiful pool (8m x 5m), lawn area and trees at the rear of the house. Front area, gravel and shrubs, covered parking for 2 cars. Table tennis.
Click here to experience our virtual tour in fullscreen.