Can Menut Nou is an outstanding property built to an excellent standard by Mallorcan builders and architects. It has an ideal location in Pollença, old town. A fabulous choice for your holiday in beautiful Pollença with its excellent array of restaurants cafes and bars a short stroll away.
Being on the edge of the town of Pollença with views over the Ternelles Valley, yet within an easy ten-minute walk to the centre, Can Menut Nou offers the best of both worlds.
What we love about it
- The house is situated at the edge of Pollensa and feels more like a villa than a townhouse. However, it is just a 10-minute walk to the main square, shops and restaurants.
- There is plenty to entertain all ages, with Apple TV, play station, table tennis and basketball net and large swimming pool.
- Fantastic open plan dining/ living / and kitchen area all opening out on the exterior terraces that surround the entire villa.
- Air conditioning (hot and cold) throughout the entire house.
Things to know
- The outdoor area of the villa is all paved, so may not be the best choice for guests who like a lawn area for children to play.
- The house is elevated, so the main entrance and all the exterior terraces are accessed by steps. Guests need to consider this with toddlers and guests with limited mobility.
- As of 01/07/2016, all travellers to the Balearic Islands are required to pay a 2.20€ per day per person sustainable tourism tax for any guests aged 16 and over.
Ground Floor: Entrance, dining table, living room and kitchen all open plan. Large doors out to the covered terrace. WC. 1 double bedroom with en-suite shower room. Utility room.
First Floor: One double master bedroom with en-suite bath and separate shower and walk-in wardrobe. Large terrace that wraps two sides of the master bedroom. Two twin bedrooms with en-suite bathroom.
Exterior: Covered terrace with dining table and sofa area. Built in BBQ. Swimming pool (12m x 4.5m, irregular shape). Table tennis.
Click here to experience our virtual tour in fullscreen.