El Camp del Lledoner is a spectacular luxury estate with staff, comprising two independent villas and located in the Vall d’en March area, just 6km from Pollensa old town. Set within 5 hectares of lush, mature garden and with fantastic views of the surrounding Tramuntana mountains, a UNESCO World Heritage site. This holiday villa is the perfect retreat for those searching for tranquillity and nature, yet not too remote from civilisation. It is ideal for families with children of all ages as it is surrounded by a large lawn area, a private swimming pool which can be fenced upon request, and a wide array of fruit trees and vineyards.
This villa is perfect for guests who wish to sit back, relax and be taken care of. Included in the rental is daily housekeeping (6 days per week) which includes breakfast preparation, lunch preparation, shopping service, bed making and cleaning. The service is offered from 8am – 3pm. Towel change is every Tuesday and Thursday.
The property offers a main villa, villa 1, with 2 en-suite bedrooms, and a guest house, villa 2, with 1 master bedroom with en-suite bathroom and private terrace as well as an additional twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom. There is an additional casita with an authentic feel to it, offering another kitchen, and marvellous dining table with a WC and shower room.
The buildings have been beautifully restored from the original ‘finca’, maintaining the dry stone walls, and all the modern commodities such as TV’s, wifi, fully equipped kitchen etc. for guests comfort.
– Extra services from the housekeeper allowing you to relax and enjoy your holiday.
– AC throughout.
– Large pool (9 x 5m) with roman steps which can be fenced for child safety.
– Spectacular views of the Tramuntana mountains.
– Under 10 minutes drive to Pollença. The perfect retreat to disconnect and yet feel close enough to the old town of Pollença.
– Fantastic mature garden with a fabulous lawn area for games, and getting rid of excess energy.
– Many fruit trees, flower shrubs and a small vineyard all add to this enchanting property.
– Flexible arrival day (except July & August).
THINGS TO KNOW:
– Limited mobile phone coverage due to its location at the foot of the mountains. However there is internet throughout.
– The property has a wide range of SAT TV in different languages.
Ground floor: Large entrance opening onto the dining and living area. WC, laundry room. Fully equipped kitchen with dining area and opening out onto the large covered terrace and pool area.
Upper floor: 1 twin bedroom with en-suite shower room, 1 double bedroom with en-suite bathroom (separate shower and bath) and large mountain-view terrace.
Ground floor: Open plan kitchen and living area. 1 twin bedroom (beds can be made double) with en suite shower.
Upper floor: 1 large double bedroom with full en suite bathroom (separate shower and bath) opening onto a large private terrace with beautiful views of the mountains.
Fully equipped kitchen with a dining and seating area with a flat-screen TV. WC and shower room. Outdoor barbecue area.
Enclosed garden with swimming pool (optional fenced), various covered terraces, table tennis, large lawn area and barbecue area.