Here is our new cleaning protocol for 2020 to ensure thorough cleaning and sanitizing is carried at all our homes, so our guests can feel safe during their time with us.
Below is a summary or our cleaning protocol:
- The cleaning staff will clean, dust and vacuum to remove the usual dirt before then sanitizing the property. Particular attention will be spent in sanitizing: Key safes, door handles, controls and switches, etc.
- The staff will wash and sanitize their hands before cleaning.
- PPE will be worn at all times such as disposable gloves and masks or face coverings.
- The properties will be opened up to ventilate as much as possible during cleaning.
- Staff and guests cannot be present at the property at the same time. This means luggage cannot be dropped off before check-in time and mid-stay cleans must be done when guests are not in.
- Cleaners will follow the product manufacturer’s instructions for application, ensuring a contact time of at least 1 minute, and allowing proper ventilation during and after application.
- Bedding and towels will be laundered at the highest setting possible. In order to keep the properties as clean as possible, you may notice fewer cushions, pillows and bed covers than you normally would.
- Cleaning equipment will be disinfected before and after use.
- Cleaning supplies will be provided during your stay in order for you to keep on top of cleanliness while you’re on holiday.
We thank you for your cooperation during this time and wish all our guests a safe and enjoyable holiday.